The Coastal Bend Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals is collecting donations to support the annual Scholarship Raffle. This Raffle enables the Coastal Bend Chapter to recognize Coastal Bend area students and provides the necessary funds to support the Scholarship program. Each year one high school graduate and one college attendee are selected to receive this Scholarship.
- Any and all donations are welcomed
- There are no set amounts or expectations
- Companies and individuals who donate will receive recognition for the donations during the Raffle drawing as well as a certificate of recognition from the Coastal Bend ASSP Chapter
If you or your company are able to donate, please contact
- Kyle Moulder, Chapter President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361.548.0810
- Mike Brown, Chapter Vice President at email@example.com or 361.236.9074
Thank You in advance for your support the Coastal Bend ASSP Chapter and more importantly, our up-and-coming students.Read More
The Weather-Ready Nation (WRN) Ambassador™ is an initiative of the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), to strengthen partnerships with external organizations toward building community resilience in the face of increasing vulnerability to extreme weather and water events.
Please review the initiative here.
ASSP urges everyone to prepare for emergencies in their businesses, schools and homes. To help you, important information can be found on the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) web site at www.osha.gov and the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) web site at www.nws.noaa.gov as well as preparing Texas.org